Monday, March 10, 2014

I'm BACK y'all!!!!

I stumbled on my own blog the other day and realized two things.  1. I didn't like it any more and ... 2. I haven't written anything since BEFORE THE WEDDING.  I've been married for one year and four months.  It's been that long since I've written anything.  Not cool.

SO!  I spent tonight giving it a new look!  But the thought of updating it on everything that has happened over the last year or so sounds exhausting.  I'm going to sum things up with a few bullet points and move forward from there!

  • Our wedding was perfect.  Absolutely perfect.  
  • I've been working at Home Instead Senior Care since October 2012 as a Community Service Advisor, which means I spend the day speaking with our partners in the community to build relationships and gain referrals.  To sum it up: marketing/sales.  Plus a little community education.
  • We spend most of our days working, coming home, cooking dinner, watching TV, and going to bed.  It sounds boring when I read it... but I like it.
  • We spend the weekends at Margarita House on Friday nights followed by Jonathan's for some two-for-ones.  Sounds routine, but I wouldn't trade this time for anything.  We are all grown, with no kids, and enjoying our last couple of years that way.  I have some awesome friends.
  • Ummmm... so .... yeah?  I guess that's it.  There are some BIG changes coming up in the next few months, but we will cross that bridge when it gets here... and I don't mean big changes like my belly getting bigger and me having weird cravings big changes, so please don't think that!! haha 
Anyhoooo... So glad to be back to something I enjoy.  Hope to keep it up!

-Tash

1 comment: