Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm back!

Sooooo I took a week-long writing hiatus, but I'm back now! No worries! Just got busy and didn't really have enough to bother writing about. But now I do! Take a look at how I spent my weekend:


I got a sub for Friday and left Thursday night for a girls ski trip to Wisp Mountain in Maryland! It was an absolute blast! It was my first time snowboarding and I spent a lot of time with my booty in the snow... and my face a few times. 3 days, 1 (almost) ticket, one concussion (not me), many inside jokes, and tons of memories later, I made it back in one piece. We got in around 11:30 last night, which made today a lonnnnnng day at school. Not only did I not get enough sleep, but we weren't even supposed to be in school today! It's a holiday! However, due to the amount of school that's been missed because of snow days, school had to be in session to make up the missed time.

Here are a few more pictures from the weekend!




-Miss Land

No comments:

Post a Comment