Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just a little something I whipped up...

We have been working on commas and I have the hardest time finding resources that I like for teaching commas. So, like I do with everything, I made my own.

I typed up my own cute little list of comma rules that we have learned. To all of my teacher friends, feel free to print/copy/use it if you think it will be helpful :)

Here is the link to the google doc version (the original is a .doc, so it has changed a little):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CSO6ix4X0-EcHHFchXXZ7M_OoO_h4lkrBYNFWa4gvMI/edit

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm a little embarrassed at how crummy it looks in the google doc format... forgive me. I'm still learning my way around the blog world. If any of you know a better way to share docs, do tell!

    ReplyDelete