Monday, August 20, 2012

MJ Life

I am overdue for an update and cannot think of anything to write about!  Here's to hoping this post doesn't turn into a rambling mess.

Work update:

Getting the hang of writing about shoes and LOVING the perks.  A few weeks ago there was a humongous shoe sale for employees and there were Frye boots.... I repeat, FRYE FREAKING BOOTS for an insanely cheap price that I am not even going to share with you because you will cry.  I bought more pairs than I can count.  I am currently down to one spare pair left in a size 7 1/2 (maybe 8... can't remember) that is for sale.  Let me know if you're interested or those puppies are going on ebay.

Um... I also  bought myself some Hunter Wellies and I am PRAYING for a chilly, rainy day soon.  However, I don't know if that is going to happen SO if you see me out in the 90 degree sunshine wearing wellies, you know why.

Wedding update:

We have less than three months, people! Holy cow.  Plowing through the to-do list.

Also, we booked a honeymoon to the Dominican and will be leaving the day after the nuptials. That means we will spend Thanksgiving on the beach and you'd better believe I will be sending some extra thank yous to the big guy upstairs for that one!

Life update:

I miss being all comfortable in Cookeville still, but I am adjusting.  I've met some really nice workout buddies in my kickboxing class at the Y, and I'm getting used to my schedule and commute here.

Umm.... I'm obsessed with my Magic Bullet blender and I have a smoothie every day of my life.

When I don't get to go to Life Church in Cookeville, I listen to the live stream online, which is amazing, instead of branching out and looking for a church here like I should. Whatever, I can only handle so many new things at once.

That sums things up!  Keep praying for some peace of mind as the wedding approaches.  If you know me, you know I'm a freaker outter when big things are happening.  Thank you!

-Miss Land

1 comment: