Thursday, March 24, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

Wow, I started out really good at this blogging thing and I've already turned into a slacker...

This week has been a pretty average week at work. Monday went better than I had expected, but then Tuesday reality sank in that it is the last nine weeks of the school year and the kids have gone BONKERS. One kid of mine stole something from the P.E. teacher... not the first thing he's stolen. Kids are going to the office left and right. Students are no longer allowed to go to their lockers between classes because that's when they cause the most trouble. I mean, one thing after another.

Today, however, was a piece of cake. I have P.E. the first two hours of the day with two different sets of students. Then 3rd period was D.A.R.E. so there wasn't much for me to do. 4th period was super easy because the teacher spent the entire period reading from the social studies book. 5th period was a breeze because students were giving 4H presentations (boring when we were in school, still boring today...) and before I knew it, it was time to go home! Wahoo!

And guess what! Tomorrow is FRIDAY! Yeeeeeeeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment