Monday, March 7, 2011

Just another manic Monday....

Seriously, Mondays turn me into a crazy person. And they aren't super for my kids either. All of the hard work we put in to getting these kids to follow directions, listen to their teachers, and pay attention goes to crap over the weekend. As soon as the kiddos come back on Monday it feels like we have to start from square one. This is FRUSTRATING. It's not just the kids though. I think I spend most of my Monday mourning over the weekend ending. With Jordan living an hour away and only getting to see him on the weekends, it's starting to make the weeks suck.... and I'm normally a very positive person, but I feel like I'm spending the entire week just wishing the weekend would hurry up and get here. Guess this is something that I need to work on, appreciating the weekdays as well as the weekends.

It doesn't help that almost everyone I know is on a beach right now for Spring Break.

Click here to hear my theme song today... you may recognize it from a certain AWESOME movie that I love. Just call me Gru.


Ok, I promise I am finished complaining now. I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment