Sunday, March 20, 2011

So Long, Spring Break.

Here it is, the last day of my Spring Break. It has been wonderful. The weather has been between 65 and 80 the whole week and I am already in Summer mode.

What I did all week:
SLEPT IN
babysat
bought a new cell phone
started running again
went out with friends in the MIDDLE of the week (huge deal these days)
Spent a super-fun day at Six Flags with that boy I date

The only thing that I did not get to do was go home and visit my Nana and Papaw. I have not been home since Christmas break. I wanted to go during the week, but had to babysit to make up for not actually working this past week. So my biggest priority next weekend: GOING HOME.

Tomorrow, my first day back at work after the entire week off, should be interesting... My kiddos have been at home for a week and will be coming back to a structured environment. This is a hard task for anyone without a learning disorder, so just imagine what an adjustment it will be for these guys! I'll be sure to blog tomorrow!

-Miss Land

No comments:

Post a Comment