Monday, January 24, 2011

Now, Johnny, we don't put glue sticks in our friends' hair...

Ok, that didn't really happen today, but the day went so well that I don't really have anything to tell you about! I subbed for a Kindergarten class half of the day and it went perfectly! The kids were adorable (in that sticky, boogery way that only a kindergartner can be) and they were (pretty much) all very well-behaved. I ate lunch in the teacher's lounge, and everyone was super friendly. I was excited to see a good friend of mine who is currently student teaching there and I was able to eat lunch with her. Normally, I steer clear of teachers' lounges at lunchtime because they are usually a pretty negative environment, full of cranky teachers who like to complain about their students. But these teachers were so pleasant and didn't even talk about their students... they talked about normal grown-up things. Kudos to those teachers!

Ps. Some exciting news: I have an interview for a special education resource assistant's leave of absence tomorrow at 10:30 A.M.!!!!! Pray for me, friends! This would be a wonderful thing.

-Miss Land

1 comment:

  1. Oh how exciting! God is in control. If this is the job for you then it will happen. Praying for you. Love you very much!

    ReplyDelete